Partnership Overview: Northrop Grumman
The University of Maryland and Northrop Grumman partnered together to launch the Advanced Cybersecurity Experiences for Students (ACES), the nation’s first undergraduate honors program in cybersecurity. Northrop Grumman has also supported graduated fellowships in engineering at UMD, as well as a variety of research projects. UMD and Northrop Grumman also engage incollaborations in a number of other areas, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, unmanned autonomous systems, and logistics.
- University of Maryland Selected as Partner for New Northrop Grumman Research Consortium for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- UMD's Smith School Welcomes Northrop Grumman CEO Wes Bush at CEO@Smith Speaker Series
- UMD and Northrop Grumman Launch ACES, Nation's First Cybersecurity Honors Program
- University of Maryland, Northrop Grumman Partner on Cybersecurity Program (Washington Post)
- Northrop Grumman Funds Doctoral Fellowships