Startup Fundamentals Workshop Series:
See the current schedule for our Startup Fundamentals Workshops
NIH F31 Fellowship Seminar Series:
Join us for our Fall 2022 seminar series on the NIH F31 Fellowship . This series is specifically designed for students with minimal experience with the NIH and the F31 application who want to learn strategies for success at NIH, decode the “unwritten rules,” and strategically position themselves for an upcoming F31 Fellowship application. All sessions will take place via Zoom - please register here.
- Thursday, 10/6/22, 3pm Are You Ready?: Orientation and planning for an NIH F31 Fellowship (open to all, at any stage of readiness)
- Thursday, 10/20/22, 3pm Writing to Reviewers: Understanding scoring criteria to maximize success
- Thursday, 11/3/22, 3pm Telling a Cohesive Story: Bringing your science, training plan, and sponsor statement together
Additional workshops will be posted as they are scheduled.
Click on the categories below to expand details.
- NSF STC Informational with Kathie Olsen, Science Works, May 2017 PDF
- NSF – NRT Information Session with Colin Phillips 8/31/2016 PDF
- NSF Information Session – What Are They Really Asking For? Diagramming a Solicitation with Susan Winter: 9/13/2016 PDF
- Meeting with Your Program Officer – A Preparation Checklist with Susan Winter: 9/21/2016 PDF
- PIRE 2017 Information Session with NSF Program Manager, June 2016
- Insider’s Guide to the NSF and other Federal Agencies by Kathie Olsen, ScienceWorks, March 2016